Made in Italy
(Italian for "Correct Force") 2-16 Nm is the first bicycle-specific torque wrench, designed to allow safe
use with lightweight parts.
- Rounded head for easier access to
- Very User-Friendly
- Excellent Bike Specific Torque
Range, 2-16 Nm
- Graduated scale with 0.5 Nm
- Includes 13 bits (see below)
- Body material: Anodized aluminum,
- Adjustment knob material: Steel
- Bit-holder material: Steel
- Professional precision: +/-4%
guaranteed for 5,000 clicks (torque applications)
- Each wrench has a unique serial
- Aluminum box case is foam-lined to
cushion tool and parts
25mm bits (S2 steel)
2.5, 3, 6
T15, T20, T30
bits (S2 steel)
Range- 2-16 Nm* is ideal for precision bicycle applications.
Lightweight & Strong- The light aluminum body keeps the
weight down to less than half the weight of heavy industrial
wrenches often used for bicycles. The adjustment knob and
bit-holder are made of steel for daily use.
Professional Precision- Torque tolerance is +-4%,
according to UNI EN ISO 6789:2004 norm.
Calibration Service- After 5000 cycles (5000 'clicks'),
the GF wrench should be re-calibrated. After every calibration,
the tolerance of +/-4% over nominal values is guaranteed.
A State-of-the-Art Tool- Made in Italy, functional,
linear in design, and precise in every detail. The tool is
hard-anodized with laser-etched inscriptions, and it's built to
last. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single
Easy and Safe to Carry- The aluminum tool box protects
the tool from shocks