- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Front ISO Disc Hub
| Please note Chris King hubs now come with black axle parts as standard for all hub colors apart from Silver. If you'd like to stick with silver parts on a non silver hub just email us after placing your order. More info here on our blog. |
At AVT, we are honored to offer this 15mm SD (Small Diameter) hub to you as an authorized Chris KingĻ Dealer.
As with all of their Precision Components, Chris KingĻ wanted this 15mm SD thru-axle hub to be the best hub that you could possibly buy. Their design concept is simple but strict, and the engineers at Chris KingĻ definitely delivered. The Chris KingĻ 15mm SD hub has a one piece, super strong axle that can be adjusted while out on the bike with just a single wrenchyou dont even need to remove your wheel. Adjustment is super easy with a common hex wrench.
Chris KingĻ had to design an entirely new bearing for this hub, a bearing thats bigger than anything else out there. Theyre the toughest bearings possible and they secure the axle like no other hub. And the axle is special tooits a high strength, 100mm one-piece aluminum design. This hub is ISO disc standard compatible too, so disc adapters are needed to install most any modern brake system. And this hub can easily swap to a standard QR axle.
This Chris KingĻ 15mm SD hub is very light, just 164 grams. If you want a hub that will build an excellent wheel, is strong and reliable, easy to adjust and looks great too, only the legendary quality of this Chris KingĻ 15mm SD thru-axle hub will do.
The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)