- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Front Classic Hub, Standard QR, 32 hole - Turquoise
Chris King® hubs are truly engineering masterpieces. They're light, super strong, and very user serviceable. In fact, a hex wrench and a pen knife are all you need for regular maintenance.
For serious road riding, this hub provides the ultimate in precision, smoothness and light weight. At the same time, it's strong enough for cross and non-disc mountain. It's also perfect for the non-disc single speeder.
This hub features the Chris King® ultra stiff 19.5mm axle, with a constant diameter from the bearings to the dropouts. The bearings are special too, time tested and proven to be the most reliable hub bearings available.
Match this front hub up with a Chris King® rear Classic or Single Speed hub for the most awesome hub set available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
Because we are an authorized dealer, you also get a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are. Like a fine watch, the meticulous craftsmanship of Chris King® hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)