- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Front Universal Disc Hub, Standard QR, 32 hole - Black
We are honored to offer this hub to you as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
You probably already know about the legendary quality of Chris King® components. In summary, they are the best. Very few people would disagree with that. Whether a front or rear hub, headset, or any other product by Chris King®, you will not find a better component for your bike. Each one is a work of art and a component of precision craftsmanship that you will be extremely proud to have on your bike.
This Universal Disc hub provides you with versatility and quality unlike any other hub.
Here are the adapters available for this Chris King® Universal disc hub:
The above disc adapters are sold separately. Please add $34.00 to your order if you would like a disc adapter.
Choose this Universal Disc hub when you want to use a brake system that is non-ISO standard compliant, if you have special spacing requirements, or want extra versatility. Otherwise, the Chris King® ISO Disc hub is likely to be a better choice because no adapter is needed, and the ISO Disc hub offers weight savings as well.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)