- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Full Heavy Duty Rear ISO Disc Hub, 32 hole - Navy Blue
Chris King® hubs are truly engineering masterpieces. They're light, super strong, and very user serviceable. In fact, a hex wrench and a pen knife are all you need for regular maintenance.
This ISO Disc hub fits all ISO compliant disc brake rotors with no adapter needed. Most modern brake systems are ISO compliant, so you can save significant weight and give your bike a nice clean look at the same time.
Full Heavy Duty
Bought separately, just the upgrade parts alone would cost well over $200.00. When you buy this Full Heavy Duty hub from us, it costs only $80.00 more than the comparable, standard duty hub. This hub fits standard mountain bike dropouts, so you can upgrade from quick-release to Heavy Duty Bolt-On with no modifications to your bike.
Match this rear hub up with a Chris King® ISO Disc front hub for the most awesome hub set available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)