- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King InSet Headset
The Inset headset is designed for newer framesets that have a headtube inner diameter of 44mm, so it wont fit bikes that require a standard 1 inch or 1-1/8 inch headset, or bikes that have integrated headsets. Also, proper reaming and facing of the headtube is critical for the Inset headset. Because of that, the Inset headset will be available only when manufacturer-installed in a frame or when installed by a properly equipped bike shop that has purchased the Chris King Reaming and Facing Tool. For more information, please see: http://chrisking.com/headsets/hds_Inset
Without a doubt, the InSet headset is another great innovation from Chris KingĻ and it's best to follow their recommendations for proper performance of this headset.
We apologize for any inconvenience. You are welcome to look at our selection of Chris KingĻ NoThreadset headsets which are available online.