- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear BMX Classic Hub, 36 Hole - Silver
Includes the cog of your choice, 12 to 20 tooth. Ā (Choose above)
At AVT, we are honored to offer you this Chris KingĀ® BMX hub as an authorized Chris KingĀ® dealer.
Chris KingĀ® hubs are truly engineering masterpieces. They're light, super strong, and very user serviceable. In fact, a hex wrench and a pen knife are all you need for regular maintenance.
The Chris KingĀ® BMX driveshell glides on a premium quality needle bearing on a super-heavy duty steel rear axle. The bearings are special too, time tested and proven to be the most reliable hub bearings available. The rear axle also includes threaded aluminum inserts that are easy to replace. If your threads get messed up, you can easily replace the threaded inserts without having to replace the whole axle. Because we are an authorized dealer, you also get a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are.
Match this rear hub up with the BMX front hub for the most awesome hub set available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come. Just having them on your bike makes a statement about your passion for BMX.
A wealth of other information is available on theChris KingĀ®Ā website.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
*Weight includes BMX axle bolts with washers (44g/pair)