- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear ISO 142mm x 12mm Thru Axle Hub - 28 hole - Red
At AVT, we are honored to offer you this Chris King® hub as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
Chris King® hubs are truly engineering masterpieces. They're light, super strong, and very user serviceable. In fact, a hex wrench and a pen knife are all you need for regular maintenance.
This ISO Disc hub fits all ISO compliant bike disc brake rotors with no adapter needed. Most modern brake systems are ISO compliant, so you can save significant weight and give your bike a nice clean look at the same time.
Chris King® rear hubs are the only hubs that
use their patented RingDrive engagement mechanism. Unlike traditional hubs that
have relatively few engagement points, the Chris King® RingDrive engagement
mechanism uses 72
teeth on each drive ring, making it engage over 3
times faster than a typical 24 tooth pawl-type freehub. The unique RingDrive
engagement mechanism provides you with instant, positive forward movement that no
other hub can match. When you start out or go for a surprise attack,
you won't waste any of your precious power moving forward. This hub is
super strong too! Chris King® has found that it has a handling torque
load of over 800ft/lbs (1085 Newton meters). That's over three times more than
most other high end hubs that Chris King® has tested. There's no doubt about
it... the Chris King® patented RingDrive engagement mechanism is the heart of
every Chris King® rear hub, and it's just one of the precision features that
makes it the best hub you can possibly buy.
Match this rear hub up with a Chris King® ISO Disc front hub for the most awesome bicycle hub set available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)