- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear ISO Disc XD Hub, Ceramic, 135mm QR, SRAM one-by XX1 compatible, 36h, Black
At AVT, we are honored to offer you this ISO Disc XD SRAM one-by XX1 compatible hub as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
This hub features ceramic bearings, built to the same exacting standards as the classic and time-tested stainless steel ball bearing model. The corrosion resistance of ceramic ball bearings combined with Chris King's sealing system provides greater flexibility with greasing options. The ceramic bearing ISO Disc hubs are made with a very small amount of silicone-based lube resulting in a system with very low drag.The XD Driveshell allows current Chris King® hub owners to convert their ISO hubs to a SRAM one-by system.
Chris King® hubs are truly engineering masterpieces. They're light, super strong, and very user serviceable. In fact, a hex wrench and a pen knife are all you need for regular maintenance.
This ISO Disc hub fits all ISO compliant bike disc brake rotors with no adapter needed. Most modern brake systems are ISO compliant, so you can save significant weight and give your bike a nice clean look at the same time.
Chris King® rear hubs are the only hubs that use their patented RingDriveô engagement mechanism. Unlike traditional hubs that have relatively few engagement points, the Chris King® RingDriveô engagement mechanism uses 72 teeth on each drive ring, making it engage over 3 times faster than a typical 24 tooth pawl-type freehub. The unique RingDriveô engagement mechanism provides you with instant, positive forward movement that no other hub can match. When you start out or go for a surprise attack, you won't waste any of your precious power moving forward. The Chris King® patented RingDriveô engagement mechanism is the heart of every Chris King® rear hub, and it's just one of the precision features that makes it the best hub you can possibly buy.
A wealth of other information is available on the Chris King® website.
Because we are an authorized dealer, this factory fresh hub carries a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are.
Match this rear hub up with a Chris King® ISO Disc front hub for the most awesome bicycle hub set available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)