- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear R45 Centerlock Disc Hub
Ready To Ship In: 1-3 Days
Ships To: Worldwide
Returns: 60 Day Free Returns
Guarantee: Chris King Warranty
Please note Chris King hubs now come with black axle parts as standard for all hub colors apart from Silver. If you'd like to stick with silver parts on a non silver hub just email us after placing your order. More info here on our blog.
These Chris King R45 hubs combine their low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive™ system, a lightweight hub body, their legendary made-in-house bearings, and Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes.
Typically ships within 3-5 days.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Axle options: 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear.
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole drillings
NOTE: This hub is only available with an Aluminum Drive Shell (No Stainless Steel or Campagnolo options).
Centerlock is a proprietary mounting system that requires a Shimano lock ring to complete installation of rotor. Chris King R45 Centerlock hubs are compatible with the following Shimano lock rings:
(Y8K198010) – Typically supplied with genuine Shimano rotor.
(Y26N98030) – Typically sold as an after market part.
(Y26N98030) – Typically sold as an after market part