- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear R45 hub - 10/11 Speed Shimano Compatible, Ceramic Bearings, 24 hole - Mango
We are honored to offer you this Chris King® R45 hub as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
This is Chris King's most serious, dedicated road bike hub, engineered to be strictly for road.
This hub features ceramic bearings, offering the corrosion resistance of ceramic balls with Chris King's proven sealing system for greater flexibility with greasing options. The ceramic bearing R45 hubs are built with a very small amount of silicone-based lube for a system with very low drag. With these user-serviceable bearings you can run minimal lubrication for the ultimate in race-day performance.
utilizes a twin bearing design that removes weight from the inner
components, and a new patented RingDriveô engagement system was redeveloped
creating a quiet, fast-engaging 45-tooth stainless steel system unique
to the R45 rear hub. R45 hubs also offer low spoke count
Ultralight at only 216 grams, the R45
is much lighter than Chris King® Classic bicycle hubs. Match
this rear hub with a Chris King® front R45 hub with ceramic
bearings for a complete hub set
that weighs in at only 315 grams.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)