- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear R45 ISO Disc hub, 10/11-Speed Shimano, 142x12mm Thru Axle, 28h, Mango
We are honored to offer you this Chris King® R45 ISO Disc hub as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
This is Chris King's most serious, dedicated road bike hub, engineered to be strictly for road, and compatible with 6-bolt ISO disc brake rotors. Because of the specially designed flange, this hub requires 2 or 3 cross lacing.
This 11-speed Shimano compatible Chris King® R45 hub features an 11-speed cassette driveshell with 142mm axle spacing. A driveshell spacer is included so this 11-speed hub can also be used with Shimano 9 and 10-speed groups.
The driveshell utilizes a twin bearing design that removes weight from the inner components, and a new patented RingDriveô engagement system was redeveloped creating a quiet, fast-engaging 45-tooth stainless steel system unique to the R45 rear hub.
Because we are an authorized dealer, you also get a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are. Like a fine watch, the meticulous craftsmanship of Chris King® hubs make them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)