- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Rear R45 ISO Disc hub, Ceramic, Shimano, 142x12mm Thru Axle, 28h, Red
We are honored to offer you this Chris King® R45 ISO Disc hub as an authorized Chris King® dealer.
This is Chris King's most serious, dedicated road bike hub, engineered to be strictly for road, and compatible with 6-bolt ISO disc brake rotors. Because of the specially designed flange, this hub requires 2 or 3 cross lacing.
This 11-speed Shimano compatible Chris King® R45 hub features an 11-speed cassette driveshell with 142mm axle spacing. A driveshell spacer is included so this 11-speed hub can also be used with Shimano 9 and 10-speed groups.
The driveshell utilizes a twin bearing design that removes weight from the inner components, and a new patented RingDriveô engagement system was redeveloped creating a quiet, fast-engaging 45-tooth stainless steel system unique to the R45 rear hub.
Because we are an authorized dealer, you also get a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are. Like a fine watch, the meticulous craftsmanship of Chris King® hubs make them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)