- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Single Speed ISO Disc Hub - Ceramic Bearings, 28h, Navy Blue, Your Choice of Cog
The Chris King® Single Speed ISO Disc hub eliminates the need for a disc adapter, and it fits all ISO compliant disc brake rotors. Most modern bike brake systems are ISO compliant, so you can save significant weight and give your bicycle a nice clean look at the same time.
This hub features ceramic bearings, built to the same exacting standards as the classic and time-tested stainless steel ball bearing model. The corrosion resistance of ceramic ball bearings combined with Chris King's sealing system provides greater flexibility with greasing options. The ceramic bearing ISO Disc hubs are made with a very small amount of silicone-based lube resulting in a system with very low drag.
Your choice of Chris King® stainless steel cog is included with this hub... please choose above.
Because we are an authorized Chris King® dealer, you also get a full 5 year worry-free warranty no matter where in the world you are.Match this rear hub up with a Chris King® ISO Disc front hub for the most awesome hubset available. The meticulous craftsmanship of these hubs makes them a precision component that you will be proud to own for years to come.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)