- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
Chris King Single Speed Kit
For Chris KingĻ Rear Classic or ISO Disc hubs. Also fits any Shimano compatible 8, 9, 10 or 11 speed hub.
|(Hub not included)
If you've been wanting a single speed, there's no need to buy a new hub or rebuild your wheel. Just remove the existing cassette from your Chris KingĻ Classic or ISO Disc hub, or any Shimano compatible 8, 9, 10 or 11 speed hub, and install this kit in just a couple of minutes. Slip the spacers and cog right on and tighten the bright, shiny Chris KingĻ aluminum lock ring.
This kit comes with all the parts you'll need, including 7 spacers, an aluminum 12-tooth lock ring, and the cog of your choice. All parts are made by Chris KingĻ so you know they're good!
Your choice of Chris KingĻ stainless steel cog is included with this kit... please choose above.
Like all other Chris KingĻ components, each component in this kit is the best you can buy. Precision made, and as always, legendary Chris KingĻ quality.
Please note that this kit will not convert your hub into the exact same hub as a Chris KingĻ Single Speed hub. True Single Speed hubs have a very narrow drive shell that will only accept one cog, and a different hub shell housing as well. This kit does allow you to easily use your hub as a single speed, and you can always convert it back at any time. You can also easily adjust your chain line simply by arranging the spacers on your drive shell as needed.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)